Get your business back on track with a DBJ GO-Digital Voucher!
Did COVID-19 expose digital weaknesses in your business?
The Development Bank of Jamaica is helping micro and small businesses with their digital operations. Access a Go-Digital Voucher as a grant valued at $300,000* covering approximately 30 services and take your business online!
Purposes for the DBJ Go-Digital Voucher
- Market your business online by getting a website or ecommerce platform
- Improve your business efficiency with an HR, Payroll or Accounting system
- Increase productivity with video conferencing, Electronic Document Management or Electronic Signature
- Plus much more
To find out more click here.
Micro and small entities (MSEs) should consult with an information technology-related business development organization, also referred to as an IT-BDO, to determine and agree on the best digital needs for the business.
Digital Transformation Services include:
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Digital Productivity Tools
- Business Applications
- Digital Channels
- Online Banking and digital training
How to apply:
1. Client visits dbjvoucher.com
2. Client creates a new account – Found beside “Let’s get started”
3. Create a Business Account
4. Click Apply for Voucher on the left pane
5. Confirmation email goes to client for voucher
6. Approval provided within 7 business days
7. Client visits an approved BDO with voucher to agree on the services